- Postal Shipping: Orders are shipped through our local courier, and will be delivered by your local postal service (USPS, AusPost, Royal Mail, etc.).
- International Express: Orders are sent through DHL Express (http://www.dhl.com/en/express.html).
- Philippine Orders: Shipping fee starts at PHP 100 for Metro Manila and PHP 200 for Provincial areas.
- International Orders:
- Many countries collect customs/duties for international purchases, so please review your country's international customs policies as we are unaware and are not responsible for the payment of those duties and fees.
- Once items have been shipped, they become the property and responsibility of the purchaser. If a product is misplaced, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to liaise with the given postal or courier service. No refunds or replacements will be given for products missing or damaged in transit.
- Please enter your shipping address correctly, as once it has been received and dispatched we can not alter the address and you will be charged the standard applicable postage rate to resend.
- If the receiver refuses to pay taxes/duties, the item(s) will be returned to us and the order will be refunded excluding return shipping fee and original shipping fee.